enersight™ is delivered as a highly scalable cloud-based computing platform with high availability and dependability. Users access enersight via a web browser anywhere, any time with the benefit of expert support.
- enersight is a pure web application and can run on most client browsers (IE 10+ and Chrome are recommended, although other browsers and tablets also function)
- Dashboard technology designed for mobile and desktop browsers
- Zero install required
- Calculations are done on the server cluster for maximum performance and access to huge computing resources
- Highly segregated hosting environment that only hosts the application. No direct connections to other networks
- Dual form authentication and SAML are supported
- All communications are required to be encrypted with HTTPS
- Security Appliances are owned and operated by enersight (Firewall, Load Balancers etc.).
- Dual data centers for DR planning and redundancy
- Client data is encrypted at rest
- Aggressive and tested data backup policy
- Regular 3rd party penetration tests and audits passed
- SOC 2 Audit report implementation underway (Oct 2015)
- Microsoft ASP.Net 4.0 Application running on Windows Server 2012
- Highly scalable calculation engine can access the over 250 calculation cores currently installed
- Microsoft SQL 2014 Database
- Private Clouds and Client located installation are available if requested
enersight may be integrated with a multitude of adjacent systems or data sources during implementation.
enersight is trusted by many of the largest oil and gas producers in the world. Find out why.