Mastering the Variables: High Well Counts, Variable Reservoirs, Dewatering Complexity
Coal seam gas to liquid natural gas plays have unique features and development complexity. Operators must draw production from a large number of wells across huge basin areas in order to meet the deliverability requirements of multiple LNG trains. The challenges include mastering dewatering requirements, rapid production ramp-up for the LNG plan and overall managing costs on relatively low producing wells that are difficult to model.
enersight™ is a cloud hosted application that unifies asset development planning, field development modelling and integrates activity scheduling in one system for accurate planning and ongoing reporting of LNG production relative to plan.
Advantages of enersight for LNG/CSG/CBM Projects:
Complete, Achievable Planning
- Develop accurate plans based on detailed modelling including impact of constrained flow at each facility and downtime events
- Rapidly compare various development scenarios
- Establish optimal schedule, and right size facilities and pipelines
Accurate Production Forecasting
- Forecast dewatering phases and correlating gas production over phases
- Assess detailed capital expenditure profiles for different plans
- Analyze well phasing, facility timing, capacity utilization
- Import production forecasts type curves and reservoir simulations
Integrated Drilling Schedule
- Integrated workflow incorporates well forecasts for hundreds individual wells
- Model at a high level based on wells per year or factor in rig availability and construction timing
- Forecasts can incorporate surface flow model, constrained surface network, drilling scheduling and economics.
- Network flow insight – see available and excess capacity by well
- Daily production forecasts, up to date with drilling schedule
- Latest estimates
- Yearly-review of drilling
enersight - The Difference
Factors in more variables, dependencies and risks than any other system. Accurate for diverse, conventional and unconventional plays.
Intuitive project view for faster company-wide decisions including quick comparisons of development options.
Asset, facilities, operations and executive teams share access to one planning and scheduling system with accurate, multi-source data.
Cloud Based -
Cross-company access, rapid analysis, protected data, zero install, low total cost of ownership.
Complete view -
Drill in on specific assets or see all business units at a glance – all modelled with consistent and reliable accuracy.
Real-time reporting -
On demand latest estimates, budgets and rollup reports available to cross-company divisions.